Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's good to be back!

For those of you who haven't read my previous blog perhaps it's confusing for me to say it's good to be back, but it really is!  (If you're curious about the other one take a look, yearunderlockandkey.blogspot.com)

This blog will be of a very different variety for those of you who were following A Year Under Lock and Key, but I think you'll still enjoy it.  For you chastity enthusiasts don't worry I'll be bringing it back every now and then I'm sure.

This blog will be more dedicated to my ramblings and thoughts on the kinky world.  There are many important things going on in the community right now.  I'd like to do my part to help put them out there and perhaps educate someone or throw a different view point into the mix.  But don't worry I won't spend my whole time on a soap box, I will include stories of my exploits, other stories I find or decide to write and many other things.

So I hope you will enjoy this blog as much as other seemed to enjoy A Year Under Lock and Key!

No comments:

Post a Comment