Saturday, May 12, 2012

I'm back!!

So I'm back in chastity.  I've been in for about 2 and a half weeks.  I'll be getting out during IML as far as I know but that's about all that I know.  It's been an interesting couple of weeks for me though.

I started my first summer semester of grad school and it's kind of been kicking me ass, but I've been doing my best to keep up with the intense schedule and all of the readings.  Recently the chastity has been helping me with that by helping not jack off in order to procrastinate.

For the first week and a half though it did not help me one bit!  I was so incredibly horny and distracted that I couldn't barely stand it.  I played with my hole, sucked some dick and just nothing would help.  Then Sir and I got the chance to get together and I've been feeling amazing since!  There are moments where I get horny, but not nearly as much before.

And while I'm back in chastity and even after I'm going to make this blog a focus of mine again.  There are just too many things going on for me to not have an outlet to have a little rant and rave every once and a while.

1 comment: